- Open a new chart and set the symbol to @ES.D.
- Under the Settings tab, set the Interval (time-frame) to Daily.
- Under the Style tab, set the Bar type to HLC Bar or OHLC Bar.
- Now, from the top menu, click on Insert, and then click on Activity Bar
- Select "Volume Distribution" and make sure the "Prompt for Format" check box is checked
- Under the Inputs tab: set the ApproxNumRows to 100, set CycleColors to False. set the DefaultColor to Red (or whatever color suits you) and set BlockSize to 10
- Finally, under the Data Settings tab, set the Interval to 1 minutes and Days Back to 60 (or however far back you want to go).
That's it! You should now see the following chart:
Hope this helps. Happy charting!